[CM] a quick, realy basic question

Carl Edwards carl.boingie@rcn.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:47:16 -0400

Thanks a lot Rick. I'm much clearer now.

My thought is that a Keykit style of operating on a number of simple
imported chucks and building a larger sequence would be a good place to
begin exploring composition with CM.

It shouldn't take me longer than the summer to get past the *realy* basic
stuff. =)

Carl Edwards

>Rick Taube said:
> its not clear from your example what you are actually indending to put in
>your palindrome. import-events will return one or more seqs holdings the
>midi messages it parses from a file.  these midi messages are not "notes"
as
>it would appear you expect given your expression: (new palindrome notes
...)