[CM] Re: (CM) CLM2 Mac Lib make failure

Michael Klingbeil michael@klingbeil.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:45:16 -0400

Just to confirm your findings, I am getting the exact same results. I
am going to dig through this and see if I can fix the problem. There
were some changes made to try to allow loading of shared libraries in
locations other than the Extensions folder, but clearly this is not
working. I *have* gotten this to work under CLM 1, so it should be
possible.

Michael