[CM] Re: (CM) CLM2 Mac Lib make failure

bbattey@u.washington.edu bbattey@u.washington.edu
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:00:29 -0700 (PDT)

Great! The new CLM compiles fine, creates the CLM library, and installs it
in the Extensions folder.

However, when I compile an instrument, I get an error like:

;Compiling "Macintosh
HD:Battey:Studio:Research:Gamak:picacs:clm:clm-fm:fm.ins"...; Writing
"Macintosh HD:Battey:Studio:Research:Gamak:picacs:clm:clm-
fm:clm_fm.c"
; Compiling "Macintosh
HD:Battey:Studio:Research:Gamak:picacs:clm:clm-fm:clm_fm.c"
; Warning: Can't find entry point "clm_fm9" in shared library "clm_fm9"
; While executing: CCL::GET-SHARED-LIBRARY-ENTRY-POINT

And when I try to run the instrument:

> Error: Can't find "clm_fm0" in shared library "clm_fm0".
>        FindSymbol error number -2802
> While executing: CCL::GET-FRAG-SYMBOL

With some order of action I can actually get the instrument to run -- but it is
not yet clear to me what sequence of compiling / loading /  quitting /
reloading gets it to work. In any case, it clearly isn't functioning normally.

-=Bret