[220a] Whale Trip Tomorrow (Final Info)

Nick Virzi nvirzi at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 13 16:30:55 PDT 2021

Hello (again) MUSIC 220A and Whale Trippers!

In case you missed it, I am including here a document with all the
relevant info for our whale trip tomorrow. We are glad to report that
the weather is looking great and we anticipate an enjoyable and
rewarding trip!

As a reminder to guests outside the class, please make sure to confirm
if you plan to join us tomorrow. I am including everyone here who
confirmed for last week and expressed an interest in coming this week.

For those riding the bus, I will see you tomorrow at 8:45am in front of
Florence Moore Hall (436 Mayfield Ave). To those driving, please find us
outside of Custom House Plaza near Old Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey at
12pm.

Best wishes,
Nick

--