[220a] MUSIC 220A: Whale Trip Rescheduled (RSVP Reminder!)

Nick Virzi nvirzi at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Oct 11 14:31:37 PDT 2021

Hello MUSIC 220A and Whale Trippers!

Please be sure to RSVP to the rescheduled whale trip on 10/14 by NOON
TOMORROW using this link:
https://forms.gle/dbgTvS1t5qWMzJh29

So we have an accurate head count that includes everyone in MUSIC 220A
and those outside the class who confirmed last week, we ask that you
fill out the form even if you are not able to attend this week.

I am including here a document with all the relevant information for the
trip and will provide updates later this week. Please let me know if
there are any questions or concerns in the meantime.

Best wishes,
Nick

--
Nick Virzi, D.M.A.