[220a] MUSIC 220A: Whale Trip (Follow-Up)

Nick Virzi nvirzi at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Oct 15 10:19:17 PDT 2021

Good morning MUSIC 220A and Whale Trippers!

I hope you all enjoyed our trip to Monterey and that everyone is feeling
well. If you are feeling sick, please do let me know so we can get a
sense of how the group is doing.

It seems that a few of you might have gotten some nice recordings with
the hydrophones. I will be looking through the SD cards soon to see what
we captured and make the recordings available to everyone.

I am also including here the group photo that we took just after
disembarking...

Please make sure to return any equipment taken from the box to me in
class on Tuesday. Of course, the hydrophones we built in class are yours
to keep and continue recording with!

Best wishes,
Nick

--