[Stk] New release and maintenance

Michael Feldman michaelfeldman at ymail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:55:15 PDT 2016

Greetings,
I've been trying to get marsyas and STK running without much luck. is there a video tutorial that one can use? I don't have Linux experience because i've been programming with Microsoft products.

I would like to know if there is open source algorithms to decipher models the way Shazam smartphone app does. My goal is to build statistical model (hopefully in languages I know a little about SQL, SAS,R ) that will search for a sample inside a database.
It would be great to have thresholds for variance so if there's long recording and I want to find when a word (or group of words) that was said in different intonations, then it would find the location(s).
Also, I am new to debian but getting my feet wet with virtual boxes. was there a pre-configured vdi that's shared?

Thanks,Michael