[Stk] Synthesis Toolkit for Cinder

Rich Eakin rtepub at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 06:17:33 PST 2015

Hi Ariel,

Cinder is fairly large including build files (my local copy weighs in over
6gb but I have other extensions in there), so usually people clone the
cinderblocks into cinder's blocks
<https://github.com/cinder/Cinder/tree/master/blocks> folder. The paths in
the StkTest project are currently configured for that approach, however you
can also change the CINDER_PATH variable at the bottom of the xcode project
settings to point to wherever your local copy of cinder resides. Please let
me know if you have any other problems and I'd be happy to get anyone up
and running.

cheers,
Rich