[Stk] problems implementing polyphony...

Rumi Humphrey rumi at refresh.vu
Mon Sep 17 17:33:00 PDT 2012

I think you can get your (modified for momu) FM class to compile if you comment out this line in FM.h:

virtual StkFrames& tick( StkFrames& frames, unsigned int channel = 0 ) = 0;

I'm not exactly sure why that is or how to use tick with frames i think the MoMu version of STK might implement it differently or something.

Unfortunately though doing this and using arrays instead of vectors didn't seem to help performance that much at least not on my ipod touch. I'm still only able to get one voice to play using HevyMetl.