[Stk] setting up stk with Xcode 4.5?

D & A foxparse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:26:47 PST 2012

Well I solved(?) that issue only to come up against Xcode not liking
the include "SKINI.msg" - fixed that by changing it and its references to
"SKINI_msg.h".

but then more errors . this time Xcode did not like
this

long main()
{
return 'ASIO';
}
because it does not return an int?

Its a bit of wack-a-mole.

Anyway I think I will leave it at that now and go back to compiling from the Terminal
Still if anyone has a solution…

thanks
Daniel