[Stk] Cracking Issues

Robin Holmes rangsynth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:24:50 PST 2010

Hello,

I recently created this way of radically speeding up code running in a
JIT using a process called ROD. It can make DSP object trees like STK
run much faster if programmed properly. I specifically created it for
a modular synth I make that uses similar virtual trees and tick
functions. For one sample functions I am expecting a speed up of
double or more but this will only happen later next year as it gets
built.

http://www.pacificv.prophp.us/rod.php

Perhaps you are also making compilers and will check it out for me and
send some feedback on what you think of it.