[Stk] [4.4.1] Won't compile

Nikos Chantziaras nikos.chantziaras at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 20:27:52 PDT 2009

I can't get STK 4.4.1 to compile on my system (Gentoo Linux).  I'm using
GCC version 4.4.1.  The build is full with errors like "foo not declared
at this scope."  For older versions, Gentoo used to patch STK so it can
build, but those patches don't apply anymore.

I am attaching them to this email in hope someone can update them and
incorporate them into a future STK 4.4.2 release.