[Stk] RtApiDummy: This class provides no functionality.

alpana jui lpnjui at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:16:12 PDT 2008

Dear Steve,

 Thank you for your email.

 I was trying to comment the RtAudioDUMMY in the source but it is not
workign either.

Is there any suggestions that I can apply. I am also trying to read
the RtAudio link site to be clear about the parameters I need to set.

I just do not understand how any program example in the STK and
RtAudio site I tried in the Xcode giving me RtDummy and no
functionality but it works in the terminal when I specify the user
parameters. Is there something where I can pay attention to fix my
problem so that I do not see the RtAudio API DUMMY anymore.

Thank you,
Jui