[Stk] STK Filters + Third Party Classes

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Jun 20 09:18:26 PDT 2008

Hey Ross,

The Moog instrument uses 2 sweeping filters, but
that's not the same as the famous Moog 4-pole filter.
It's possible that Tim Stilson (he used to be
stilti at ccrma.stanford.edu, and might respond to that)
has a digital emulation of the Moog 4-pole laying
around.  He did research in that back when, and he
also did the very first Linux port of STK 1.0.

Hope you find this out, as it would be cool to
have in the STK suite.

PRC