[Stk] I'm having problems running hellosine.cpp on Windows.

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 20 07:53:03 PDT 2008

Hi David,

In the "src" directory of the STK distribution is an "include"
directory that has the dsound.h header.  In MSVS, you can add that
directory to the include path.

Regards,

--gary