[Stk] I'm having problems running hellosine.cpp on Windows.

David Garber donfuzzy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:38:37 PDT 2008

I am trying to run some of the sample programs in the tutorial in Visual
Basic, but they are not running.  In fact, whenever I run the demo, it says
that the compiler cannot read dsound.h.  I tried putting dsound.h in the
same folder, and I got the same error message.  Is there a better place to
run STK C++ tutorials than Microsoft Visual Studio on windows.  Do I need a
special compiler to do so?  How do I get my program to access the necessary
header files available in the stk 4.3.1 download in windows?  Do I run it in
UNIX, or does the issue have to do with what folder my header files are in?