[Stk] STK Filters + Third Party Classes

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 20 07:47:11 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,

The Filter class implements a generic, nth-order filter but does not
have built-in sweeping support.  The FormSwep class can do that but it
is 2nd-order.  Otherwise, you can create a new 4th-order class based
on FormSwep.

To my knowledge, there are no repositories or other sources of third
party STK objects.

Regards,

--gary