[Stk] STK Compiling on MS Visual Studio 2008?

Richard Dobson richarddobson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 03:08:20 PDT 2008

Have you downloaded and installed the DirectX SDK? dsound.h (etc) is in
there; it is the principal header file for the DirectSound API. It does
not appear to be included in the vast Windows Platform SDK.  Dsound.h
has grown over the years; the latest one I have is 109K, dated 2002;
expect more recent ones to be larger still. Probably the DirectX SDK
will give you dsound.lib etc as well.

Richard Dobson