[Stk] STK and OpenGL

Schell efsubenovex at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:06:24 PST 2008

Hey Steve, I've decided to drop rtaudio/stk and go with SuperCollider for my
synthesis. I've been playing around with liblo and can successfully talk one
way to scsynth. Can you direct me on how to recieve osc message as well? I'm
looking at your non-blocking server example but I lack the experience to
start that, and continue sending messages to scsynth with a client.

--
Schell Scivally
efsubenovex at gmail.com
http://blog.efnx.com