[Stk] ask for C++ version in WindowsXP

Stephen Sinclair sinclair@music.mcgill.ca
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:23:35 -0400

Hi Yi-Huei,

I've successfully compiled STK in the past using Cygwin. (I may have had
to tweak some files..)

However, I was unable to get the DirectSound driver working under
Cygwin, which is why I never bothered to suggest supporting it. (It did
work properly in non-realtime mode, so I could create sound and write it
to a file without problems.) Perhaps it might work using MingW, you're
certainly welcome to give it a shot!

Steve