[Stk] ask for C++ version in WindowsXP

yihuei2m@yahoo.com.tw yihuei2m@yahoo.com.tw
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:59:12 +0800 (CST)

Hi seniors,

I can use C language but I'm not familiar with Visual C++. I got the information: "STK has been tested on Windows platforms using the Visual .NET compiler only. It is assumed here that you're familiar with Visual C++ and its particular idiosyncrasies. STK won't compile in Visual C++ 6.0 any more."

But I'm not sure if I must install Visual Studio.NET to run Visual.NET because there is some difficulty in installing such a huge SW. Or I only need to install parts of Studio.NET then I can use Visual C++.NET. Or I still can use C++ 6.0 to run most  STK.

BTW, Is there any other C++ which can be used to run STK? Actually I've tried Dev C++ but got error messages.

Thank you very much,
Yi-Huei Chen

想及時通知通訊錄裡的所有親朋好友好消息,就來 Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱發簡訊!
http://tw.mobile.yahoo.com/texts/mail.php