[Stk] Realtime Midi - lost notes

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:37:31 -0400

Hi Robert,

The example programs (like demo.cpp) were not designed to be super
robust.  In the code, there is an arbitrarily defined variable:

#define DELTA_CONTROL_TICKS 64 // default sample frames between
control input checks

that controls how often the MIDI queue is checked.  In all
likelihood, that is too big for what you are doing.

Regards,

--gary