[Stk] Making edits to the bowedbar object - removing the struck component of the sound

Bradford Garton garton@columbia.edu
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:19:10 -0400 (EDT)

Eliot --

You may want to look at the RTcmix implementation of these objects
included in the max/msp rtcmix~ object (latest version here):

 	http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/rtcmix1.39/

I put envelopes on a lot of the excitation and the output amps for many of
the models, plus you can do dynamic changing of model parameters (when
allowed by stk).

I'm working on a new release of rtcmix~ for both OSX and Windows,
hopefully will be out in a week or so.

brad