[Stk] Tentative question - porting Stk

Perry R Cook prc@CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:00:14 -0500 (EST)

My original intention was to help enable exactly that.
I made the inner loops (tick functions) as ANSI-C-like
as possible.  I had #define MY_FLOAT and other things
that might be different word sizes on DSPs vs. bigger
processors.   I didn't vectorize because I didn't want
to, but some have done it for efficiency.  Gary has
recently put in more hooks to support vectorization.

It should be pretty easy to get an instrument or two
running, once you work out the compiler issues.

PRC