[Stk] Voicer Class

Ravi Kiran Ravi Kiran <ravikiranc@gmail.com>
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:27:03 +0530

Hi All,
    I have a doubt regarding the voicer tick function of the voicer
class. The 'lastOutput' is divided by the number of voices allocated
irrespective of the number of voices actually active. Let us say I
have a score file which plays only one note at a time. In one case I
use the class with only one voice and in the other with 16 voices.
Because of the above mentioned action of  the tick function I will
have two different volume levels in the output wave files generated. I
believe that just varying the number of voices so long as the number
of voices are more than (or equal to) what is required at any instant
the output volume levels should not change. For this I have to divide
'lastOutput' by the number of voices active. Or is there any catch in
that which I am missing?
    Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ravi Kiran