[Stk] question about stk/projects/example/record

vincent penasse vpenassejp@yahoo.co.jp
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:26:11 +0200

Hello! I try to use a new computer that was bought by my laboratory
recently, but I have some problems.
Inside C:/Winapp/stk-4.1.1/projects/examples, I run "record.exe 2 test 4
22050" while playing a mp3 with "winamp".
I get the following message :
Creating WAV file: test.wav
4.0000000 seconds computed.

But when I play test.wav, no sound has been recorded... I tried many things
(change the output plug-in of winamp, changed the "device" parameter in
record.cpp, but it did not change anything.
I compiled the source with dsound.lib as always.

I thank you in advance for your help...

Vincent

PS: I find your library great and really practicle. Actually, I have adapted
a beat recognition algorithm from Eric Scheirer
(http://web.media.mit.edu/~eds/beat/index.html) for the STK framework, so if
that interests somebody....

ペナス バンサン
東京大学大学院工学系研究科機械工学専攻
〒113-8656 東京都文京区本郷7-3-1
Vincent PENASSE
Dept. of Mech. Eng., The University of Tokyo
TEL/FAX: 03-5802-2946
E-mail: vpenassejp@yahoo.co.jp