[Stk] Multichannel I/O

Gautham Mysore dimefreak@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:30:13 +0530

Hi,

I recently downloaded STK and I read that the current version supports
multichannel real time input and output. Is there any limit on the number of
channels of realtime input and output? If so, how many channels is this
limit?
I am planning on getting the RME HDSP 9652 soundcard which supports upto 26
channels of input and output. I would like to able to use almost all of
these channels for certain applications.
My OS is Windows 2000. If I write applications using the STK for realtime
multichannel input and output, using ASIO drivers, would I be able to get
low latencies (less than 20 ms)?

Thanks,
Gautham