[SLOrk-China] Travel advances for per diem

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue May 20 11:58:11 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am pleased to report that I now have a real picture of how to go about
getting you advances for your per diem expenses while in Beijing! I will
begin requesting those today.

The short story is that the majority of you are getting $50/day, which
should cover food and lodging; you will be responsible for any extra
expenses. The advance will be deposited directly into your bank
accounts. The good news is that you will not have to save receipts; just
make sure those boarding passes come back to me! Boarding passes are
*essential,* so if you are at all doubtful of your ability to keep them
safe until you get back to Stanford, please shoot a photo and email it
to me, or pop them into the mail. Address for postcards and other
correspondence (<wink> <wink>) should be 541 Lasuen Mall, Stanford CA 94305.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Nette

--
Nette Worthey