[SLOrk-China] URGENT: need your passport numbers + expiry date

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon May 19 12:14:04 PDT 2014

Thanks Nette!

I also plan to be at CCRMA later this afternoon, probably after 3pm, if
you want to drop things off in person!

Thanks!

Ge!

On 5/19/14 12:11 PM, Nette Worthey wrote:
> FYI, I put a folder in Ge's CCRMA mailbox that says Ge >China, if you
> want to leave documents for him.

> On 5/18/14 11:46 PM, Ge Wang wrote:
>> Please send me your passport number and passport expiration date ASAP.
>> Need them for the invitation letters!  Thanks!!!

~~~
Ge Wang
Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Co-founder, Smule