[SLOrk-China] action items

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 3 14:14:04 PDT 2014

stuff to do as soon as convenient!

1) call your bank, and inform them you will be traveling abroad to
China, and have them authorize withdraws on your ATM card

2) contact your mobile provide and inquire/consider getting a reasonable
roaming data plan for Beijing (e.g., verizon has something like
$25/100MB, which is actually quite useful!)

also, a reminder that we have a hotpot dinner scheduled for slork-china
team + spring slorkists tomorrow at Little Sheep in Cupertino tomorrow
night.  We plan to meet at 7pm at CCRMA and head over.

Thanks all!

Ge!