[PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 15, some packages available

Tue May 31 18:31:00 PDT 2011

Hi all, I managed to resolve the problem I was having with my build
infrastructure so some packages are beginning to percolate to the fc15
repositories. Find what is available by surfing here:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/15/i386/repoview/

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/15/x86_64/repoview/

Nothing in planetcore yet (no rt kernel, etc - the rt kernel I have did
not built as is but the one from the fc14 repo still boots in fc15).

As usual with a new gcc we are blessed with new compilation problems, so
many packages failed the initial build. Will fix them as time permits.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

PS: some of the build failures so far:

"avifile" does not build and so I can't build a complete pd-extended.
"sndobj" and "aeolus" build fine but if I try to install them they try
to pull a weird *.debug package that does not exist. Never seen anything
like it. "phat" fails so I can't build "specimen". "zyn" also fails to
build. And probably others I have not yet tried...