[PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 14 is out...

Wed Nov 3 11:26:47 PDT 2010

And as usual I'm not ready :-)

I'm teaching a workshop in San Francisco (at GAFFTA) so I'm really
really busy. I'll try to set up the build environment as soon as I get
some time. On the plus side fc14 comes with jack2 out of the box and
many applications are there already (thanks to Orcan and many others).

But if you need something that's still only available in Planet CCRMA
wait a bit and keep making music in fc13 or below!

-- Fernando