[PlanetCCRMANews] Seq24 jack transport not working

Aleksi Ikäheimo aleksi.ikaheimo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:10:41 PST 2009

Hi,

Im using Fedora 10 with PlanetCCRMA repository enabled.
I have installed seq24, zynaddsubfx and jack-audio-connection kit
programs with yum.

Now i cannot get seq24 to sync with jack.

I have jack transport options enabled in seq24 and play button from
qjackctl or seq24 starts timer and other jack synced programs
(hydrogen), but seq24 does not play anything. Seq24 does not even get
listed in qjackctl connections list (should it be there?)

If i take jack transport option off from seq24 everything works great,
but it's a major problem for me to try sync hydrogen drums and ardour
recording along with seq24 without working jack transport :-)

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Aleksi