[PlanetCCRMANews] updates: new kernel for fc9/10

Mon Jan 5 10:58:10 PST 2009

Hi all, I just pushed new realtime kernel packages for fc9 (testing
repository) and fc10. This is 2.6.26.8-1.rt12.2 and includes both the
latest rt patch _and_ Adam Sampson's tasklet_hi_action patch that fixes
MIDI! (kudos to Adam for his bisecting work and patch!).

I tested this briefly on Fedora 9 and it appears to work fine.

As usual, both i386 and x86_64 versions are available and also PAE
versions for i386. Updated planetccrma-core packages are also
available.

I have been running 2.6.26.8-rt12 for days on end without a hung
machine, but that may only indicate I have been lucky. Anyway, maybe
this is, after all, a good realtime kernel spin... feedback welcome as
usual.

[Also: Arnaud updated the nova ladspa plugins on fc9/fc10...]

Enjoy! Happy New Year, Happy New Kernel...
-- Fernando