[PlanetCCRMA] preempt=full in 5.16.0 (was: Akmod for the realtime kernel)

Be be.0 at gmx.com
Mon Jan 24 19:00:12 PST 2022

Oh great news! I installed the kernel following the instructions on the
wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2022-01-23_Kernel_5.16_Test_Week

Now, how do I configure Pipewire to get realtime priority without
needing to manually run chrt? The Pipewire documentation is unclear...
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/2024

If we could get preempt=full and Pipewire with realtime priority by
default in upstream Fedora, that would be wonderful. Just plug and play
for realtime audio... well, I can dream.