[PlanetCCRMA] preempt=full in 5.16.0 (was: Akmod for the realtime kernel)

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at posteo.de
Mon Jan 24 14:10:00 PST 2022

Hi,

I checked out the upcoming kernel for Fedora 35:

[    0.069100] Kernel command line:
BOOT_IMAGE=(hd2,gpt2)/boot/vmlinuz-5.16.2-200.fc35.x86_64
root=UUID=7812bc02-a2ea-4335-bc7b-636e1612841a ro rhgb quiet threadirqs
preempt=full
[    0.069632] Dynamic Preempt: full

This week is kernel test week. So probably next week, we will have a
kernel with dynamic preemption in Fedora.

Best,
Nils