[PlanetCCRMA] Akmod for the realtime kernel

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at posteo.de
Sun Jan 9 03:44:44 PST 2022

Hello Yoann,

If you can wait until 5.16 is released on Fedora, you should be able to
just pass preempt=full as a boot parameter.
Dynamic preemption is in the kernel since some kernel versions, but it
wasn't enabled in Fedora, because you
couldn't set it up in a way that satisfied the Fedora kernel
maintainers. That changed in 5.16.
So I hope they remember to turn it on.

Best,
Nils