[PlanetCCRMA] Akmod for the realtime kernel

Yoann LE BARS yoann at le-bars.net
Sat Jan 8 20:28:44 PST 2022

Hello, everybody out there!

	Well, I am not that sure this list is the appropriate canal for asking
this question, but I have asked on Fedora forum and nobody was able to
help me solve the problem. As it is related to computer aided music, I
post my question here.

	So, I want to use Yann Collet’s real-time kernel, but I also need to
use nVidia proprietary driver. I have installed the Akmod, but the
system installed standard headers rather than real-time kernel headers.

	I have tried to ask for installing real-time headers, but it conflicts
with standard headers:

https://pastebin.com/C2yTmFXx

	I have tried to remove the standard headers, but then the system is
about to remove a great many of packages, several of which are not at
all related to the kernel headers:

https://pastebin.com/Mdrp6URN

	I have tried to use --allowerasing option, but it did not help:

https://pastebin.com/asq5H3ni

	So, here are my questions:

		1. Is there a way to install the Akmod for each kernel (I guess not)?

		2. If yes, how can I do it?

		3. If no, how can I install the Akmod for the real-time kernel without
uninstall this many of packages?

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS