[PlanetCCRMA] dual boot mess

Oded Ben-Tal obental at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:12:50 PST 2022

I also tried using boot-repair to fix things (I could boot from the
boot-repair usb unlike the systemrescue one). The boot repair didn't fix
anything however, it was able to locate the windows system, while when i
run os-prober from the installed fedora it doesn't see the windows.
I also tried grub2-install (from the fedora i have running) but that didn't
work either:
error: this utility cannot be used for EFI platforms because it does not
support UEFI Secure Boot.

any clues in there?