[PlanetCCRMA] want to confirm installation on Fedora 30, Hydrogen glitchy

Gary Worsham gary.worsham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:58:03 PDT 2019

Dear Larry,

Make sure that you select the CCRMA image from GRUB.  If you're like me
(which is probable) you may find that getting to the GRUB menu takes a few
tries.

In my case, the CCRMA image was not the default selection after making the
changes.  It was the third one down the list.  Hydrogen seems better now.
One huge difference is that before, when I dragged any window around the
screen, the sound went to glitchy mush.  Now it is just clear.  Thanks for
your help.  No wait, who am I talking to?

Larry