[PlanetCCRMA] State of Fedora 26 repo

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at posteo.de
Sun Oct 22 04:06:58 PDT 2017

When I started to get drumgizmo into main fedora, every new package
maintainer needed a mentor. I would like to help packaging again. But
finding a mentor could be the bigger problem than getting the package
into the right form.

There's Fedora Jam [1]. Maybe that's the right umbrella for us.

Links:
[1]: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/de/jam/