[PlanetCCRMA] State of Fedora 26 repo

Yury Bulka setthemfree at privacyrequired.com
Sat Oct 21 12:22:33 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I haven't posted here before, but after reading this list for a while
I have an impression that we seem to expect too much work from a
single person (Fernando) - providing -rt packages of the kernel,
maintaining planeccrma repos, as well as maintaining fedora packages for
supercollider and a whole bunch of other software...

I'm thinking that maybe we could somehow distribute this work?

For instance by trying to move *some* of the packages (like
supercollider) from planetccrma to main fedora repos?

How hard may that be? Is there anything about, say, supercollider, that
would not allow it to be included in main fedora?

Best,
Yury.