[PlanetCCRMA] State of Fedora 26 repo

Mon Oct 16 12:59:15 PDT 2017

On 10/16/2017 04:58 AM, Yann Collette wrote:
> Hello,
>
> From the CCRMA repos:
> Libgig is user in the latest version of lmms,

I built/released libgig, no testing whatsoever... hope it helps (and
works)...

> supercollider is used by sonic-pi,

SC: I tried, 3.7.x did not build (had some sort of compilation error
because of gcc), tried 3.8.x and hit errors but did not have time to
investigate (before being swamped with other stuff).

> zita* is used by Carla and Cadence.

I just did both zita*, no testing again, far away from my test environment.

(sorry, I'm on a trip visiting family in Buenos Aires and then a
conference).
-- Fernando