[PlanetCCRMA] Installation error PlanetCCRMA on Fedora 26

Sun Oct 15 18:30:33 PDT 2017

On 10/13/2017 07:43 PM, metachromatic wrote:
> After sending the command to install from the rpm,

(what are you trying to install from rpm?)

>get this error message:
>
> error: can't create transaction lock on var/lib/rpm.rpm.lock (Resource
> temporarily unavailable)

Hmmm, some other process (automatic upgrades?) is using the rpm
database... You have to wait till the lock is released.

> error: /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma: key 1 import failed.
>
> Any idea what's going on? (Yes, I'm running the rpm import as
> administrator. No, the problem isn't permissions.)

The GPG key for Planet CCRMA is not installed (it is usually installed
with the planetccrma-repo repository package). There is a link in the
Planet CCRMA page with the file, you could install it manually.