[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 27: more packages

Thu Nov 30 10:43:21 PST 2017

On 11/29/2017 06:15 PM, Yoann LE BARS wrote:
> Hello everybody out there!
>
> 	Well, the thing is I need both real-time kernel and NVidia proprietary
> driver. There were some trouble with Linux kernel 4.13.13, but today
> 4.13.15 has been released in Fedora 27. With this kernel, I can use
> NVidia proprietary driver.
>
> 	I do understand Fernando do not have much time, and I perfectly
> understand. Anyway, would it be possible to provide 4.13.15 real-time
> kernel soon?

I'm trying to start a build right now, hopefully done today unless there
are problems. I will move over to 4.14 asap (I tried starting with that
in f27 but I made a mistake when merging things and decided to go with
the already working 4.13.x branch - should be easy to fix).