[PlanetCCRMA] 3ms latency in ccrma kernel

Yoann LE BARS yoann at le-bars.net
Fri May 13 03:05:56 PDT 2016

Hello everybody out there!

On 05/11/2016 08:06 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Hey, a new kernel is now available for fc23, 4.4.9-rt17, booted into my
> test laptop and verified that it does have PREEMPT_RT_FULL enabled...

	I have just installed it. Unfortunately, it fails to launch GDM,
forcing me to do some hard rebooting. Therefore, I cannot use this kernel.

	I use Nvidia proprietary driver via Akmod, to make sure the driver will
be recompiled for the kernel, and have been able to use this driver on
previous kernels from PlanetCCRMA.

	I did not get the opportunity to test with Nouveau, at least not yet.
Anyway, do not hesitate to indicate what I can do to help solve this
problem.

	Regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS