[PlanetCCRMA] SC in fedora 23

Sun Mar 20 17:17:31 PDT 2016

On 03/20/2016 05:13 PM, Oded Ben-Tal wrote:
> I now tried running scide a little and its segfaulting on me constantly.
>   I type PinkNo
> I get the autocomplete options and then it freezes and quits. Should I
> post this to the SC list instead? I don't have the server running and my
> guess would be that its the ide that is creating this problem.

Hmmm, can you start the server first and then try again? I think all the
lookup stuff depends on the server being up and running. I don't have
fc23 test machine here so I cannot test right now (tomorrow).

Actually, I have to update SC to the latest (before posting anything to
the sc list), 3.7 was finally released last week...

-- Fernando