[PlanetCCRMA] SC in fedora 23

Oded Ben-Tal obental at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:13:48 PDT 2016

I now tried running scide a little and its segfaulting on me constantly.
 I type PinkNo
I get the autocomplete options and then it freezes and quits. Should I post
this to the SC list instead? I don't have the server running and my guess
would be that its the ide that is creating this problem.
Oded

--
Oded Ben-Tal
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~oded