[PlanetCCRMA] Getting back to Planet CCRMA

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Tue Jun 28 17:38:41 PDT 2016

I switched from Fedora 23 to Debian "Stretch" last year, and then to Ubuntu
16.04 GNOME last month. I'm now coming back to Fedora (24) for a variety of
reasons. I'm not sure I need a patched kernel, but if I do, what's the best
way to get it for Fedora 24? Going back to earlier Fedora releases isn't an
option for my other projects, which are rather dependent on Fedora's "cloud
infrastructure" and workstation developer tools.

I'm not averse to building my own kernel packages - it's been a while since
I had the infrastructure set up for that but if that's the best way I'll do
it. My current audio project will most likely be in ChucK / miniAudicle,
which I'm definitely building from source.
--
How many people can stand on the shoulders of a giant before the giant
collapses?