[PlanetCCRMA] hwlat_detector module

Nils nils.tonnaett at posteo.de
Wed Apr 20 05:57:01 PDT 2016

Hello everybody,

is there a reason that there is no hwlat_detector module compiled for
the ccrma rt kernel? Maybe it could be enabled for the kernel. I would
like to find the reason why my Thinkpad E530 has latencies above 3ms. I
tried disabling c-states and rc6-states, disabling dedicated nvidia
graphics, disabling wifi and a lot of other things. The high latencies
occur (maybe always) when I move or maximize a window. The situation is
better when I have an external monitor connected. Has someone
experienced similar behaviour with lenovo laptops?

-- Nils